Back
Tip
Image gallery (5)

Join us as a Local Friend to access all the features!

Medellín, Colombia

more information

Join us as a Local Friend to access all the features!

The best partner always make you smile

Medellín, Colombia

Eat & Drink

Alejandro González
Alejandro González in September 15, 2023

Join us as a Local Friend to access all the features!

Description

Sometimes I can’t avoid look happiness in eyes the person I have in front of me and just smile. Smile because I can see how enjoy this country, this people, this culture. My heritage, my heart indeed.

This was the same sensation I had with Jahnah, my Dutch friend,...

The best partner always make you smile

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

more tips & traps

on the same place
  • Tip
    Traps
    Manuel

    Local Experience

    Medellín, Colombia
  • Tip
    Art & Culture
    Juan Pablo

    Noche de arte Medellín

    Medellín, Colombia
  • Quick Tip
    Image
    Art & Culture
    Vanessa

    Degustacion

    Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
  • Tip
    Sport & Outdoors
    Rafael Fajardo

    Monserrate for breakfast

    Bogotá D.C., Colombia
  • Quick Tip
    Image
    Traps
    Nicolás Andrés

    Tabogo ♥️

    Bogotá D.C., Colombia
  • Tip
    Sport & Outdoors
    William

    ⛰️ El secreto para coronar Monserrate sin con la mejor historia local.

    Bogotá D.C., Colombia

Become a Local Friend and unlock full access

Connect directly with 2772 Local Friends in 669 cities and get promoted to 8067 Travelers and 366 Travel Agencies partners